I am grateful for my life. I thank God that I have a:
- 9 to 5 job to work
- house to stay
- food to eat
- family to connect and share support
- vehicle to drive
- good health
- clear mind despite of the nonstop drama, foolishness, and arrogance in United States
- and so on
Just because I have a good life, it does not mean that I am truly or completely happy. I want to live a better life. I want freedom from my job and an ability to travel around the world often. I want to take more control of my life while it lasts.
According to the comments from entrepreneurial blogger James Maverick, many people (especially Americans and Westerners) choose or think that they are supposed to work at 9 to 5 jobs, stay in the same cities, befriend the same people, etc. for the rest of their lives. They do not know the true meaning of life because they have not thought outside the box ever. They want to stay in their comfort zones, talk about meaningless topics with other unmotivated people, and repeat the same things they have been doing for years. Therefore, I am glad that I am different from them. I do not have many friends. I do not go out and socialize that much. However, I spend enough time doing constructive things. I want to make a big difference in the world.
Do you (American or Western man) think that you are supposed to enjoy your life by continually working at a job you do not like, connecting with people you do not like, living somewhere you do not feel safe, doing what others want you to do, etc.?
You should read the following information that distinguishes living from existing:
- believing in yourself
- pursuing happiness
- stepping outside your comfort zone
- building and growing an online business
- working on it with blood, sweat, and tears
- not caring what others say or think
- becoming a leader
- inspiring and gaining followers, friends, etc.
- taking advice from experts such as James, Mark Davis of Dream Connections agency, Winston Wu of Happier Abroad, etc.
- making so much money
- Then, you do not have to work for anyone else ever again.
- quitting or resigning from your 9 to 5 job
- traveling around the world often
- That is the main goal of my upcoming online business.
- spending more time with beautiful foreign ladies
- That is another wish of mines too.
- having no regrets at a later age
- depending on others (whether they are positive or negative)
- You might as well consider yourself a follower.
- Some people are going to let you down eventually.
- working at a 9 to 5 job
- You are taking orders from your supervisors or managers.
- You may continue doing this until you retire or die.
- At my current job, there is a man (probably in his 70’s or 80’s) who still cleans bathrooms and break rooms.
- getting a stable paycheck
- But, you would make less money than you do with your potential business.
- putting needs/wishes of other people before your own
- staying in your comfort zone
- You want to remain with the places, people, things, etc. you know so well.
- You do not want to travel outside your country, state, or even city.
- ignoring or showing lack of concern to experts
- You want to continue working at a 9 to 5 job instead of building your own business.
- You are more interested in local American/Western women than you do with gorgeous and approachable foreign women.
- giving yourself limits
- Like everyone else, you do have hidden talents whether you use them or not.
- You are letting obstacles take over your life.
- copying your life to other human lives
- You are not meant to be like everyone else.
- doing things for survival
- having many regrets
If you want to live a normal, boring, and predictable life, listen or follow your family, friends, and many others who have never left your country (e.g. United States).
However, if you want to live an independent, exciting, and happy life, follow me and other go-getters who have traveled around the world.
Just because you exist on this planet and do a normal routine (e.g. going to work, eating daily meals, taking a shower, and so on), it does not mean that you are truly living your life. You have to ignore negative or small-minded people (who are only going to hold you back) and go your own way. You need something greater or better to happen in your life. You are meant to:
- improve your life
- If you do not, you are going to be miserable.
- also better the lives of other people
- They would appreciate what you do for them.
- They would also do the same for their family, friends, neighbors, etc.
Find (more) happiness if it is located overseas.
Continue going (as a true Man of Action) until you find your happy girlfriend or wife.
Live the happy (or happier) life you and she deserve to live together.